Friday, May 28, 2010

My attempt at experimentation!! LOL

Well it all started last week. I knew i had an event to go to yesterday. and I figured..ooo it would be nice if i could make some cheese empanadas!! So i asked my mom for some of the dough disks she uses, and she said she had a spare, and I could take it last Thu. when i left...WELL I FORGOT!!!!!
I looked everywhere in Fayetteville to see if they sold the darn disks..but no luck :-( I was really bummed out cuz i really wanted to make empanadas! Sooo i GOOGLED!! haha.. I found this recipe to make dough from scratch! I made an attempt on Tuesday and I made 2 and ...OMG THEY WERE SOOO GOOD!!
So yesterday I made the rest of the batch and I couldn't resist but to eat one..haha...but they were EVEN BETTER THAN ON TUESDAY!! haha...I was so proud. I'm good at following recipes, but sometimes, the food just doesn't want to cooperate! lol.  ...so here is the final result!
Needless to say everyone at my meet loved them too :-) YAY FOR ME AND EXPERIMENTING!!! haha

2 comments:

  1. those look soooo good!! you have to make those when i come! and the chilean cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anything else you want on the menu????!!LOL..we'll see YOU HAVE TO PICK A DATE TO COME FIRST!!

    ReplyDelete